An African Heart

An African Heart

Wednesday, September 19, 2012


MORE BLESSINGS FROM THE LORD!!!!!!  Seriously tho, I will thank the Lord as well tonight for the awesome blessing. He loves us so much. I love Mosiah 2, especially verses 17 to about 25 i think. We are of the dust of the Earth but He loves us as His own. I love our Father in Heaven so much. There's so much more i could do for Him, and so much more i plan on doing for Him when i return home. I am excited to put God first, be tested and tried, and prove to Him that  i can put Him first.

Daddio, please give me information on how the weight loss is going. It is a serious desire and concern for me that you and Momma get in good shape. I will love you and Mother just the same either way, but i know that you want to feel better and i know that you can still do so much good for our family. And i want Dad to live to a ripe old age. I'm not trying to say you're gonna die anytime soon, but i just love you alot Dad, and i wanna climb mountains and do fun crazy stuff as us 4 boys together. All you gotta do is cut down the portions in the evening, eat less carbs before bed, and drink water too. It may be a little unpleasant for a bit, but it will go away when the results come. And from what Elder Gideon told me, they will come fairly quickly. Please Dad, i love you so much and you deserve to be even happier. I know you can do it. You are a super-Dad, and mom a super-Mom. I love you Daddio!

Well.... i am going to send a letter soon to the family. A BIG old letter. And probably seperate letters to each of you. I am happy Dad. Check up with Mom about "hope". I am happy and my life is just wonderful. Me and Elder Munyoro are seriously working to progress the area. My district loves me, and President Broadbent expresses deep appreciation for the things i do. Man, life is good no matter what Satan can throw at us. The work is like the stone in Daniel for sure! Onward, ever onward!

Love you forever,
Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment