An African Heart

An African Heart

Monday, March 11, 2013


From: Dale Schneider <schneider.dale@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Subject: Kenya unrest
To: President Steven H. Broadbent


Hello from Idaho!  Hi President Broadbent.  My wife and I have been hearing about the election troubles down there.  We asked Conrad about it in our emails with him and he informed us of the precautions that will be taken.  He mentioned that they will be shut-ins for 5 days and possibly longer during the elections.  I appreciate your advanced preparation and measures you are taking to protect the missionaries.  Will you be able to just send us an update or two?  I almost hate to ask that because I'm sure you're busy.  But if you could just send us a quick email and let us know he's alright during that week, we would be very grateful!

Thanks very much, and thanks for all you do for the missionaries there!
Sincerely,
Dale Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment