An African Heart

An African Heart

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Countdown Begins in Earnest!

It's the 2nd of December.  Conrad gets on the plane bright and early on the 13th.  To say we're going to miss him is of course, a huge understatement, but we are equally excited because we know he will be a fantastic missionary.  Conrad is very excited.  In fact he's so excited he's not sure how to feel.  Well...look at these photos and you'll see what I mean.


Not sure what he's feeling here.



....I'm REALLY not sure what he's feeling here....




....or here....




...or here.
 
But I think he's happy.   He's going to kill me for this, but oh well.  I plan to load his photos and letters and stories as he serves his mission in Africa.  I'll probably include some thoughts and feelings from his family back home here in Idaho.  

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, this looks like something Tanner would do. We are so excited to get updates of Conrads mission.

    ReplyDelete