An African Heart

An African Heart

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Waiting for P-Day

Leah and I take turns having a "blue" day, missing Conrad.  I'm sure as time goes by it will soften a bit.  It's tough to send a child to the other side of the planet for two years!  We anxiously anticipate the next email from him.  We're dying to get some photos but for some reason he hasn't been able to upload his photos.  We all wrote an email to him this week.  Leah and I have probably written more than one.  I find when I'm missing him really bad if I just drop a short email to him, it helps me feel close to him, or a little more connected.  While we miss him, we know he is doing the right thing and is where he should be right now.  I wouldn't change it for anything.  It will be so interesting to watch as the Lord molds and refines him.  So we wait for his P-Day and his next email.  In the MTC it is Saturday, which means we'll probably get an email around midnight on Friday! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment