An African Heart

An African Heart

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Ok I will send that letter to your Momma. Also, I will be sending Daniel's package tomorrow. I think he is gonna like it, it was made specifically for him, courtesy of Sister Sitati. 
Also, I can try and find sturdy envelopes. Actually, send me some if you could. Because pretty much all things Kenyan-made are bogus man. Send me some ALL AMERICAN ENVELOPES!!! Just in the package, if you could. 
As for the SD card, we can try. I think it might work well. It doesn't have to be something high quality, but something little to try. And if it don't work then... I don't know. I could hang on to the SD cards or something. Eh. Or just send it. 
But guess what? The Lord is prospering us man. We baptized another woman this Sunday named Elisheba. She is Karin's mother. We have another baptismal date for May 27th, and we got like 3 new investigators this week. Also, the branch presidency loved the branch mission plan I created, and I am presenting it to the branch this coming Sunday. The Lord is prospering our area so much :)
Me and Elder Arineitwe are like brothers man. BROTHERS!!!! He never had a supportive father, and so sometimes I feel like I am filling a gap. In fact, he wants to write every member of our family a letter. Haha, we are becoming close :)
Also, I sent some letters home that are addressed to Hillcrest Seminary and Crestwood Young Men. Can you bring the Seminary one to the seminary main office for the seminary teachers and the other to Bishop Landers? I would very much appreciate it. 
Anyway, thanks for your parenting. We just watched conference this week and there were alot of messages in there about being good parents and being good to children. And it made me think of you and Mom and how awesome you are. You are PRIME parents. Elder Arineitwe even says sometimes he can tell what kind of parents I have because of how I act. And it's good, not bad. But you are awesome. You are inspired! And I love you with all the energy of heart :) 
Love you forever Daddio :)
With tons of love, Elder Your Son
p.s. feel free to email Elder Arineitwe at habibu.mbabazi@myldsmail.net. Use simple English haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment