An African Heart

An African Heart

Tuesday, February 28, 2012


Jessica!!
Shame on you!!! Not sending me an email... ;) I love you Jessie, and I have to tell you an awesome story.
Sunday we went back to the flat after the baptism. My companion and I had planned to go back out, but we were so fatigued because the African sun and Sunday will do that to you. Amidst the rest, I was about to watch some dvd's as part of my training (which is 8 weeks over now) and I kept ignoring that nagging thought to go back out. Then I turned on the dvd. First thing I see: "Time is a precious resource. The Lord has given you a portion of His vineyard." And I’m like, "That tears it!" I told my companion to get dressed, we were going out. I vowed I would not waste the Lord's time and I won't!! So we get out, five minutes later we get to a guy who is sitting out in his yard. Patrick (not from Spongebob), and we automatically began teaching the restoration. I kept noticing a gravesite in his yard. So I decided, as counseled by our zone leader, first thought you get teach that. Deciding that we should be teaching something else, I just stopped my companion and asked about the grave. He was kinda startled and told us it was his wife's. From there, we told him where his wife is, that she is happy, that he can be with her for eternity, and more of the Plan of Salvation. He is a new investigator, and I am praying my heart out for that guy. The Lord works in mysterious ways Jessie :) I love you sooooo much and look forward to your happy, giddy emails!! :)
With eternal love and happiness, and more love,
Conradddd...d

No comments:

Post a Comment