An African Heart

An African Heart

Tuesday, March 13, 2012


I am losing myself in these my brothers and sisters. I am seriously, like seriously starting to see these people as my brothers and sisters, with whom I lived in the pre-mortal existence. Everything becomes so much more real now that an understanding of the Gospel is being graciously given by my Father who really does love me. Man I wish I could tell you in person so bad. I hope you can feel the sincerity behind this: I know that my Redeemer lives; and I know that my Heavenly Father is watching and protecting me; and I know without a single doubt that when I pray, I am literally communicating (for He speaks back) with my Father in Heaven; and I know He gives blessings to those who follow Him. Dad, I will never leave this church. quite the contrary actually, I will never cease to serve this Church with everything I am for the rest of my life. In the large view, nothing really matters except fulfilling what is necessary to please Father in Heaven. I love you Dad. You are, and forever will be, my hero :) We are father and son forever, and I love you for as long as we are father and son ;) With love, Conraddo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment