An African Heart

An African Heart

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

From Elder Arineitwe

Dad, yes Am so happy that Ben won the game, some day we some day will congratulate him for wining in the world championship. well like you say we all slow down some times. Me too, its not that am always in tune with the spirit of the Lord. And am working on a lot of weaknesses. Thank you for giving me such a good compliment. l  will admit that am not perfect and  there are a lot of things in the past l wish l never said and did. l will also admit that me alone can not stand. l have tried that before. lt never worked and l hate to say that there are some mistakes in my past that l have repeated in the present in my past that, l know that with out the Lord Jesus Christ in my life it will never work, l can not gain my full portentail with out him. I admit that at several times in my life thought my actions l have shown Him that l do nt need Him. Yet He has never shown me that He never needs me. I happens in twinkle of an eye and am in a mistake. However, I have a testimony of Him that I will never deny, that He lives so that we too can live.  I desire to send to you my picture but I have no camera. I will have to see if my companion can help me use his to take the picture. The any thing that I want the most Dad is to hear from you. I know that I need to hear of your advice and the words that you write to me are a great help. No one from Uganda really writes to me and my Muslim father does not care weather am on a mission or not. Emailing me helps me to feel loved and l feel that am not a lone. To be honest I know that this gospel is true but a also human, some times l pray hard that my faith can not fail me. It is hard to know that no one from Uganda will send a massage of confert at the end of the week. Right now all I ask you Dad is to maintain communicating to me. lt is more to me than any thing else.  LOVE YOU DAD.  

1 comment: