An African Heart

An African Heart

Friday, July 27, 2012


HOLY JALISCO'S BATMAN!!!!

I am so glad you got the pictures!! And i am glad you liked them!!!! Do i relly look like i am filling out? I do over 100 pushups plus other upper body workouts every morning except Sunday. Am i bigger than Ben? Cani still whoop him you think?

I got homesick there for a moment when you mentioned scout camp. And guess what? Mom sent a picture of Ben and Dan in a restaurant booth and i recognized that it was BIG JUD'S! COME ON GUYS! WHAT THE CRAMP DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?!?!?!?! I'M DYING NOW!!!!!!..

I am glad you are still in contcat with both of them(Elder Arinieitwe and Elder Kagame.) They are both amazing guys. I am trying hard to keep in contact with them as well but it's difficult sometimes. but yes, keep it up with them ok? And guess what? For zone conference recently, i was asked by some elders to write an arrangement of Come, Come Ye Saints. I did, and everyone was flabbergasted! They loved it :) I saved it and all the other songs i have written out here so that i can  fine tune them (no pun intended!) when i get home.

Other than that, we gots a baptism this Saturday! Awesome man named Alex. He asked me to baptize him. I love him so much man, he is just such a sincere and sweet guy. He is ready for baptism. I love my mission Dad. It is building me in so many ways that i can't even comprehend! And you know what else? I am coming to see that the Atonement has a WAY  bigger role in our everyday lives than we see. Not just for the redemption from sin. For MUCH more. I will explain more if you want me to next time.

Really though... am i bigger than Ben? :)
Love ou forever Daddio. Tell Danny to email me too ok?
Love,
Elder Your Son Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment