An African Heart

An African Heart

Sunday, May 6, 2012


Dale Schneider
Apr 24 (13 days ago)
   

to habibu.mbabazi


Hello Elder Arineitwe!  How are you?  Conrad has told us how great you are and that you are his brother.  That makes you my son.  But I'm your brother too.  We are happy that Conrad has such a fine companion.  We are thankful you are a dedicated elder.  From what Conrad has told us, you are a very brave and dedicated son of our Heavenly Father.  I think you have very great courage.  We pray for you and Conrad every day and have faith that your efforts will be successful.  We pray for your protection and happiness.  Feel free to email me and tell me how you are doing.  I would love to hear about your experiences as well.  You and Conrad take care of each other.  We love you.  God bless you!


Habibu Arineitwe Mbabazi habibu.mbabazi@myldsmail.net
Apr 25 (12 days ago)
   

to me


Dear, Father, Calling you my father makes me feel that I know you very well. I think we have met before, perhaps is the life before this life. Am doing very good especially with Elder Schneider as my companion. He is a hero in my eyes. He is a great trainer and I treasure every single word that he says. That alone communicates to me the kind of father you are I have allot of respect for you and because of rising such a hero, I can trust you with my life and know that Am completely safe. we recently were sharing the talk that you sent to him and we intend to enjoy every single bit of it. I come from a Moslem background, the lord directed me to the missionaries in a way that is so unique. From Childhood I was taught Arabic crammed prayers that I did not even know what they meant. I always asked my self If there is a batter way of how I can talk to God, and at a point in my life after the lesson of the missionaries, I felt that Heaven can be accessed. That is the point my eyes so the light that I  will defend with my life. I wrote to each of that loving family a letter and hope that the letters will  reach you. I will write to you a full count of my conversion story in the next letter. thank for teaching Elder Schneider what he is teaching me today. thank you for calling me your son. Love you Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment