An African Heart

An African Heart

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Letter to Mom, March 27, 2012


 I have to keep it very short today, very very short. But I included an awesome story in dad's email, the main one I wanted you all to hear. please please read it ok? :) 
Mommy, I love you so much. I am seriously consoled weekly by the thought of all you at home. Your prayers are totally kicking in, and I am REAPING the blessings big time. 
I am learning one big lesson - humility, and it is hard Momma. But I feel that improvement, though slow, is coming. I am realizing how imperfect I really am out here. In a positive way tho, not negative. I have a ton ton ton of room for improvement. But Momma,this two years is so short. 3 months ago I looked at my trainer, Elder Motaung, and thought of how old on mission he is. Now I am there, and I am getting a kid to train from uganda!!!!!! This time is short. 
By the way, I made a delicious omelet on my first try, without any direction. I guessed, and got it :) because of how I am budgeting, I am eating extremely well! And by nothing less than create or die, I am learning to cook different, diverse, delicious meals :) God is soooo merciful!!!
But Momma, I will talk to you in one month :) I love you with all my heart, and next week I will have more time :) Be happy, and know that I am DEFINITELY happy!! The Lord is blessing my area big time, and I see some good things in the future. We have only one progressing investigator at the moment, but many potential. I will keep you updated. And when you ask questions, ask little by little so I can answer them all. Maybe five or ten questions per email. 
Hep A - taken care of,. Getting it next week :) Thank my mission president and his wife too :)
Love you forever mommy, you are always in my heart, and I will talk to you soon :) :) Onward, ever onward!!!! Get to the temple for me PLEAASE!!!!! Not to put my name in, but for your own benefit :) Please mom, that's serious :)
With eternal love and alot of sweat, 
Conraddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment