An African Heart

An African Heart

Friday, June 8, 2012

From Elder Arineitwe June 5th

We recently went to one of the investigators house, and they had invited there pastors over with out our knewledege. When we entered there house we first thought the three men were visitors. All was well at first, then later in at a time, we asked the members of the huose wether they red the Book of Mormon. Then the head of the house Mr Kulobe, said " By the way ,which Gospel are you preaching, is it?. I think this book will not help me , What do you think pastor." then we new that the three men in the house were pastors. All of them were waiting for what we are going to say. Then they asked us endless questions that were all answered. To be honest, I do not know clearly how we were able to answer all there queations. At the end of the meeting we waved at them as we went to another a pointment. Then, it was a Sabbath day. We had a thuoght full exprience of feeling good adout mission as we knew that we are Gathering Isreal.

I can exchange me life for a phrase, " the church is true. Yes I know with all my heart that this is the truth. We are pressing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment